We are beginning to gather back from our time apart due to the safer-at-home orders from the COVID19 pandemic. We want to gather wisely, safely, and to make our gatherings fuel our purpose; to connect to God, to others, and our mission. We have a few ways that you can connect to our church. Our church services are being live-streamed on Facebook. Right now only the sermon is being live-streamed, so the stream should begin around 11:15 AM. If you aren’t able to catch the sermon live, you can also view sermons here on our website or our YouTube channel. If you feel sick or feel unsafe to gather, please participate with us that way. We are also offering in-person services in our church building. Below are some guidelines for our church community to keep ourselves and others safe.
Here is how we are caring for one another in this season.
- If you feel sick, please stay at home and connect with our online service.
- If you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, please stay at home and connect with our online service.
- Wear a mask.
- Keep six feet of distance between you/your family and other people/families. (Rows will be roped off to help with this).
- Respect people’s boundaries.
- Dive deeper into your relationship with God