We are excited to announce that we are gathering back for physical services in our sanctuary, starting February 28, 2021. Below is a picture of how our sanctuary is currently set up to accommodate social distancing as we get back together. We’ll probably need to move chairs around every week so that everyone coming in can have a place to sit, so don’t worry about asking us to move chairs. You should also be aware that some of our worship leaders and speakers will remove their masks when talking/leading worship.
We are excited to physically gather, though we recognize that some of us may not feel comfortable gathering in the church right now. Our church services will continue to be live-streamed on Facebook . You can click that link to watch the service, starting at 10:45 AM on Sundays. If you aren’t able to catch the service live, you can also view our worship services here on our website or our YouTube channel. Even though the cases are significantly lower, Covid-19 is still impacting our city and our country, so our elders have put together our caring for one another policy below.
Our caring for one another policy:
- While attending in-person services, wear a face covering at all times in the church building.
- Seating will be arranged so that we can practice social distancing.
- Respect people’s boundaries. We recognize everyone is dealing with this virus in their own way and we honor and respect that.
- If you feel sick, uncomfortable, or unsafe, please connect with us online.
Our desire is to keep everyone healthy.
“If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.” Romans 12:18
– Elder Team and Pastoral Staff