- learn skills with kids their own age
- be challenged from the Word of God
- make connections with other girls
All events are at Cornerstone Community Church from 6-7:30
1st Monday: Service project
2nd Monday: Troop Meeting
4th Monday: Troop Meeting
About the Meetings:
- Meetings begin with songs, flag ceremony, and announcements.
- Then girls break off into their group for devotions and unit work.
- Every troop meeting, scouts can expect to learn skills with kids their own age and be challenged from the Word of God.
For more information about the American Heritage Girls organization, click here.